Sunday, January 24, 2010

The smallest people have the biggest parites....

Today was one of the DD's little friend's 2nd birthday party. Only in NYC would I be invited to a birthday party at 10 am on a Sunday! We had a good time though. I really like the little friend's parents and the DD and her little friend get on like peas and carrots, despite the one-year age gap. This party was much more low-key than the last two-year-old New Yorker's birthday party we went to, but not nearly as low-key as the DD's is going to be!

We ended up taking a nice long walk up to Columbia University after, until the DD feel asleep. Got an amazing latte at the first not-Starbuck's I've come across up here.

FINALLY put away the Christmas decorations! The DD could not understand why on earth I would put away Baby Jesus, lol.

The DH is at a pub watching the Vikings game. He has even bought a Favre jersey. Who is this rogue and what has he done with the man I married? I hope they win!

No comments:

Post a Comment